Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introduction

I am Nicholas, I am studying Computer Science and hoping to get a well paying job using the knowledge I have gained. I am not going to reveal anything overly personal, as I do not trust the internet. I enjoy video games, movies of any kind, and painting models. I spend most of my time on my computer. I do not like spiders, country or rap music, and most modern television shows. The rise in dumb comedy is disheartening compared to shows that cause some use of the mind.

My favourite book is Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, and my favourite two movies are V for Vendetta and the Bollywood film, The Three Idiots. The Three Idiots is a title that gives the film no credit, it is very powerful, entertaining, and the message hits home to any in a College setting. My favourite television show is Scrubs, and my favourite band is Globus and Disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment